Saturday, December 09, 2006

All i want for my birthday is....

So mom said that people were asking about what i wanted for birthday/christmas....(SIBLINGS)

and well...

i've thought about it long and hard...

and i've decided that i want...

Gift Cards

OR

iTunes Money

OR

Spending money for my Euro Trip! :]]


While i'm on here i might as well do a lil blog...

I'm doing really good right now besides the fact that i eat, sleep and drink work and school.

-Birthday in 4 days and counting! The big 1-7! Actually... seventeen isn't even really that cool.

:[[

-Finals are in 6 school days. UGHH!

-SAT's and ACT's the PAST TWO SATURDAYS.

-Choir Concert on the 14th!

-Working 9 hour shifts on Friday night and Saturday morning! Whoop-dee doo! :/

and the rest is just a blur.

Welp.. i'm off to beddie-by.

Nighty-night all you late-night bloggers.

:D

5 Comments:

At 11:10 PM, Blogger grammatracy said...

You are funny T ! I think you are doing great. What kind of cake did you want? Ice-cream again? Or some other kind?

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Tiana-Rana said...

Cheesecake Please!?

lol.

:]]

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Tyler said...

Happy Birthday T. You'll be seeing us in a couple of days. Our life was probably even crazier these past couple weeks. You should see our house. It looks like a Hurricane just went through. We'll have your B-day gift for you on Sunday. Love ya.

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Tyler said...

You drink work? That's weird. How do you do that....???? just kiddin' shmiana. I'm excited to see you soon!-Ash

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Tiana-Rana said...

I most definitly spent it with the familia!

Grams, Janice, Trev, Summer, Mom, Dad, Tiffini, Derrick, Casey, Madi and I all celebrated my birthday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home